Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pattie Maes TED Talk

The first thing that I noticed in her TED talk was her clothes. Her pants were way too short. I think she should have changed it because it helps you look more presentable to the audience and more professional. I like the demo video that she shows because it helps me visualize just how extraordinary this technology is. The only thing bad about the product is that you have to buy the item itself, and you have to have a smartphone with a data plan. Funny how people never mention the extra cost. The thing that bothers me is about how  word cloud shows up on a person based on their blogs and everything else. I wonder how the long the instruction manual would be... This technology scares the living daylights of me though. It astounds me that technology has evolved so quickly. How will the world be like in a few years? It definitely affects every human that can afford technology because they are taking the next step in the electronic world. The world today is bounding towards more amazing technology everyday. It's scary to think that in maybe ten years, that everyone will be able to have the "Sixth Sense". What would happen then? How quickly would we adjust to even more technology ruling our lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment